Recently Antony and Steven have become Games Mentors for the BSc in Games Development at Chester University. This will involve working as external advisors for the development of the course over the coming years and include the following -
1. Act as an industry specialist and advise on trends and initiatives in the games development world.
2. Work with staff at the University by suggesting modifications and improvements to the course as it progresses.
3. Suggest research topics, conferences and other external activities which may benefit staff and students.
4. Identify possible areas of expansion for the School in games-related areas.
5. Provide a selection of talks on various subjects throughout the academic year.